Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SNEAK PEAK #2!!



Happy Tuesday!! Just thought I would share a project I made using our newest DSP, stamps, ribbon, and buttons!! These little holders are so much FUN!! I have had a lot of interest in them so I have decided to incorporate them into my May class!! You can use these to hold cookies, cards, chocolate, and other fun little goodies!! I decided to make a small card to slip into one side, tea on the other, and chocolate in the center!!

Stampin' Up! has allowed us demonstrators to preview the new catalog online & I know you are all going to be SUPER EXCITED with all the new stamps!! The sentiment and bird on this project is from one of those stamp sets in the new book!! Love them!!:) The bird just cracks me up with that cute little birthday hat!! So FUN!!

Well have a great day & hope to see you at the MAY CLASS (click on the CLASSES banner for details!!)!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am a new follower of yours! How cute your blog is!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete